Hamza Hitch VS Michael Sartain
Ice White hosted a friendly debate with Hamza Hitch and some of his students, up against Michael Sartain and some of his Men Of Action students.
The debate is a follow up to the first debate between Markus Wolf, Hamza Hitch and Michael Sartain.
The Case For Cold Approach: Hamza Hitch
- Rejection: You as a person are not being rejected, it’s your approach and behavior being rejected
- Value Proposition: You hold the value, not the event, events shouldn’t be a crutch
- Maximizing Results: Combine cold approach with social circle game
- Meeting Women: You can approach women anywhere
- Time Allocation: You can meet women on your own time, at your own convenience and around what you’re doing in your life
- Travel: You can cold approach women anywhere you travel to
- Events: Events shouldn’t be a crutch for meeting women
The Case For Social Circle Game: Michael Sartain
- Rejection: Cold approach guys deny rejection too much rather than making improvements based on feedback
- Value Proposition: Display access to scarce resources as a cheat code for attraction and show high levels of status with low perceived effort
- Maximizing Results: Work on your social media game and use female friends as your team members
- Meeting Women: Social circle game is networking while networking, you can have women introduce you to more women
- Time Allocation: Setting up a social circle can take 3 hours a week
- Travel: Your value on social media carries with you everywhere you go and opens up more social circles
- Events: Social circle events don’t need to be complicated, you can have group get-togethers like playing Never Have I Ever
To vote the winner of the debate, head to the comments section.