Markus Wolf VS Michael Sartain
Ice White hosted a lengthy debate with Markus Wolf, aided by cold approach proponents Hamza Hitch, Jesse Flores and Brandon Gregurovic, up against Michael Sartain, aided by social circle game proponents Miguel Colon and a select few Men Of Action students.
10 minutes into the debate, Dan Bilzerian and various other well known social circle figures joined the call for approximately 20 minutes to discuss the advantages of cold approach and social circle game, off the record.
The Case For Cold Approach: Markus Wolf
- Argument: Cold approach is better for beginners to learn how to meet women than social circle game
- Beginners: You can level up by approaching lots of women and building up immunity to rejection
- Prejudice: Lots of pickup artists are scammers and 65% of PUA bootcamp clients do not find bootcamps valuable
- Advantage: You can directly meet women
- Skill: Cold approach is such a foundational skill that men need to have
- Outcome: You can have sex with lots of women
- Long Term: You can introduce women to each other through cold approach
The Case For Social Circle Game: Michael Sartain
- Argument: Social circle game is better for beginners to learn how to meet women than cold approach
- Beginners: You can level up by making female friends and surrounding yourself with women
- Prejudice: Nobody has really taught social circle game before
- Advantage: You can use preselection to get more women
- Skill: Surrounding yourself with women will give you the right skills
- Outcome: You can access high quality women
- Long Term: You can build a network and increase your status
To vote the winner of the debate, head to the comments section.