Sometimes, it’s better to go silent…
Hey, it’s Ciaran.
When texting a woman, there are numerous signs that she’s not interested in dating you.
- One or two word responses (or even worse, just emojis).
- Making no effort to keep the conversation going.
- When you invite them out, and they refuse to even acknowledge it.
- When they cancel plans and don’t even tell you why.
- When they cancel plans and don’t suggest an alternate date.
At this point, most guys choose to plow forward and hope that she becomes more invested.
However, that tends to signal all the wrong things to a woman.
She KNOWS she’s giving you nothing to work with, so if you keep forcing the conversation, you couldn’t look more desperate.
A better strategy is to go silent for a week or more. Act in ABUNDANCE. Go live your life. Better yet, find some women are excited to message you or hang out.
What’s more, if you’re posting the highlights on your social media and this flaky woman sees it, she’s far more likely to start chasing you.
Don’t chase women who don’t care about you. Level up until she chases you.
I’ve re-opened my calendar to offer a few more FREE coaching calls in March.
If you want me to review your text conversations or your online dating profiles, click here to book your free session with me >>.
I’m retiring from dating coaching for good in June, so now is the time to schedule a call.