In today’s episode, Ciaran got his good friend Sam to answer a ton of questions sent in by the Game Global community. They included:
- Do girls prefer to be approached via social media or real life?
- Why most women never approaches me?
- Why do some women enjoy blowing out men who sum up the courage to approach them?
- What is it that girls hate about men to the point they feel nauseated in the stomach, feel pity and embarrassed about them?
- Would she go on an instant date with a man who approached her on the street
- In the first 30 seconds when she meets a man for the first time, what makes a big impression on her? – Looks/ Status, /Fashion/ Charisma/ Voice?
- What’s the average woman’s opinion on men and women dating others/multiple dates when they’re not exclusively in a relationship yet?
- Face with terrible body, or great body but horrendous face? What would she prefer from a partner?
- What is the hardest part about dating for women?
- Do men on the whole satisfy women in the bedroom?
- What differentiates the guy a girl would have sex with in a day versus the guy she would have sex with in a month?
- Is every single girl “freaky”? That they just hide it/lie to not look slutty?
- What do women look for in a man?
- How have her views on men changed as she’s gotten older?
Need guidance in some area of your dating life? Go to our Game Academy